Tasting- Don Rodolfo, Art of the Andes
Name: Dont Rodolfo
Variety: Tannat
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2015
Price: $12.99
"Don Rodolfo Vina Cornejo Costas Tannat is an in intense red color with dark purple hues. On the nose, aromas of rich red berries and black currant, with hints of chocolate. It is a bold, expressive and exotic wine with soft tannins."
To be real, this might be my new favorite wine. Grabbing it off the shelf solely because of the label, and weird grape that I had never heard of before, it quickly took my favortism. I paired this alongside a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs and a side of green beans. I really think its bold, yet subtle, body really upped the game of the beef. It was almost florally on aroma, but very subdued. I think it stood up to the meal very well, and I will definitely buy this one again.
Variety: Tannat
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2015
Price: $12.99
"Don Rodolfo Vina Cornejo Costas Tannat is an in intense red color with dark purple hues. On the nose, aromas of rich red berries and black currant, with hints of chocolate. It is a bold, expressive and exotic wine with soft tannins."
To be real, this might be my new favorite wine. Grabbing it off the shelf solely because of the label, and weird grape that I had never heard of before, it quickly took my favortism. I paired this alongside a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs and a side of green beans. I really think its bold, yet subtle, body really upped the game of the beef. It was almost florally on aroma, but very subdued. I think it stood up to the meal very well, and I will definitely buy this one again.
Comments
Post a Comment