Tasting- Royal Bitch
Name: Royal Bitch
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: Aconcagua
Country: Chile
Year: 2014
Price: $9.99
"Yellow with golden highlights this wine blends tropical fruit such as pineapple with toasted hazelnut aromas from the French oak aging and is fermented in stainless steel. In the mouth it has a rich and voluminous attach with citric aromas and vanilla persisting throughout the pleasant finish. - Winery"
I won't lie, this one was simply picked for the name and the price. Given I don't like white wine very much, I went with a basic Chardonnay that was said to be not too sweet or too dry. I read some reviews online saying that it was much drier than they mentioned, but I found it to be much sweeter. I got some of the pineapple in the aroma, but not as much when tasting. I had this with a variety of cheeses which may not have been the best pair, but I was interested to see my take on white wines now that I have learned more. Still not my favorite, but got through a glass, hopefully I can expand more!
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: Aconcagua
Country: Chile
Year: 2014
Price: $9.99
"Yellow with golden highlights this wine blends tropical fruit such as pineapple with toasted hazelnut aromas from the French oak aging and is fermented in stainless steel. In the mouth it has a rich and voluminous attach with citric aromas and vanilla persisting throughout the pleasant finish. - Winery"
I won't lie, this one was simply picked for the name and the price. Given I don't like white wine very much, I went with a basic Chardonnay that was said to be not too sweet or too dry. I read some reviews online saying that it was much drier than they mentioned, but I found it to be much sweeter. I got some of the pineapple in the aroma, but not as much when tasting. I had this with a variety of cheeses which may not have been the best pair, but I was interested to see my take on white wines now that I have learned more. Still not my favorite, but got through a glass, hopefully I can expand more!
Comments
Post a Comment