Hi!! Welcome to my blog about my love for wine. As soon as I heard about this course, I enrolled in record time. This being said, my exposure to wine is fairly new, but definitely in hot pursuit. Given I only turned 21 in February, my experience with wine prior to that time wasn't strong. The only time I got my feet wet was when my grandma let me sneak a taste, or the times communion was real wine instead of grape juice on special occasions.
This being said, prior to age of legal consumption, my knowledge was weak. I really had only had sips of about 3 white wines that were all disgusting to me. And to this day, I still am not a fan. Through this course I am hoping to force myself into the world of white wine instead of sticking to my red roots. I also want to venture into the realm of Rose, Prosecco, and all the expensive things.
Sweet wine is the lowest on my favorites list, so I tend to stay away from Riesling's and Moscato's, and really anything else white. My favorites are full bodied reds. I haven't met a Cabernet I haven't liked, a Malbec I didn't enjoy my time with, or anything else above them on the spectrum. I favor red wine heavily and will choose it ten times over.
Wine is my go to drink and with this course, I am hoping to discover a new found love and appreciation for the white wine species. Although it will be hard, I believe that by the end of this course I will taste at least one that I don't hate. Until then, I'll stick to what I know.
Hayden
This being said, prior to age of legal consumption, my knowledge was weak. I really had only had sips of about 3 white wines that were all disgusting to me. And to this day, I still am not a fan. Through this course I am hoping to force myself into the world of white wine instead of sticking to my red roots. I also want to venture into the realm of Rose, Prosecco, and all the expensive things.
Sweet wine is the lowest on my favorites list, so I tend to stay away from Riesling's and Moscato's, and really anything else white. My favorites are full bodied reds. I haven't met a Cabernet I haven't liked, a Malbec I didn't enjoy my time with, or anything else above them on the spectrum. I favor red wine heavily and will choose it ten times over.
Wine is my go to drink and with this course, I am hoping to discover a new found love and appreciation for the white wine species. Although it will be hard, I believe that by the end of this course I will taste at least one that I don't hate. Until then, I'll stick to what I know.
Hayden
Comments
Post a Comment